04 June 2014

[Content Warning] Isolation

The person adrift
in a small boat 
is not alone
- just different
to all the life teeming
in that greatest
of salty deserts ...
the sea.

The friendless one,
the isolated,
is not alone
- just different
to all the 'life' mouldering
in that greatest
of spiritual deserts ...
the city.


Copyright © Kayleen White, 2014 (where this date is different to the year of publication, it is because I did the post some time ago and then used the scheduling feature to delay publication) I take these photographs and undertake these writings – and the sharing of them – for the sake of my self expression. I am under no particular illusions as to their literary or artistic merit, and ask only that any readers do not have any undue expectations. If you consider me wrong, then publish me – with full credit and due financial recompense, of course :)