26 March 2013

The Kaleidoscope of Purpose

The north and south node,
astrologers tell us,
shows what our purpose
must be.
I've looked at mine,
and yes,
I can see
those are part
of what must be
for me,
but I
... I
am a complex creature,
one with mind,
and talents
and flaws
- as are we all,
and this,
the nodic locus,
is but one part
of the ever shifting,
multi-faceted,
ever changing,
impossibly twisted and complex
quicksand melange
that is my
kaleidoscope of
life purpose.

Copyright © Kayleen White, 2013 I undertake these writings – and the sharing of them – for the sake of my self expression. I am under no particular illusions as to their literary merit, and ask only that any readers do not have any undue expectations. If you consider me wrong, then publish me – with full credit, of course :)